We build our wheels on either Hope or ERASE hubs as standard but if you want any others, please just ask.
Hope Pro4 Hubs
Manufactured just up the road in Barnoldswick, we have always loved Hope hubs. No others come close when it comes to choice of fittings, choice of colours, availability of parts, adaptability and serviceability. Highlights include:
- Huge reliability, longevity and serviceability
- Tried and trusted – these hubs have been around for as long as any of us can remember
- Total adaptability – if you ever change your frame or fork, or a new ‘standard’ fitting or freehub body comes out in the future, you can be sure Hope will produce the parts to get your existing wheels to fit.
- Available in a choice of 6 colours
- Fantastic warranty and customer service
- All parts are easily accessible and always will be
We are proud to offer ERASE hubs as an option on our wheelsets. We have tested these ourselves through one of the wettest British winters on record and feedback from customers has been fantastic. They are just the type of company we love to deal with – two guys in Belgium with a massive passion for what they do who have designed their hubs from the ground up. Incorporating all of the most important features usually only found individually across the best hubs on the market. Highlights include:
- Only 382g per pair (around 100g per set lighter than Hope Pro4 and on par with DT Swiss 240)
- 60 point engagement ratchet freehub for 100% surface engagement and reliability
- Titanium freehub body – no more marks on your freehub and this contributes to the light weight of the hubs.
- Enduro angular contact bearings. Fully sealed for extremely long life, these allow play adjustment for optimum performance and longevity. Enduro are very highly regarded and these bearings are readily available if you ever do want to replace them in the distant future.
- Extremely easy tool free servicing that anyone can do at home. No small or fiddly parts to lose either.
- Lifetime warranty for the initial owner on all parts except bearings.
Find out more on the ERASE website: https://www.erasecomponents.